domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

Eminem

Marshall Bruce Mathers was born in Kansas City in 1973. Eminem's name comes from the initial binding of the name M&M. Eminem had a difficult childhood and his relationship with his family was not good and always had conflicts with his mother.

All these familiar details that any artist would threaten his career, for Eminem these events gave him a meaning to his music career. In the lyrics of his songs he wrote his own experiences of what had happened in his life. Eminem started rapping during his school years and he launches his album “Infinite” album as a rapper.


Eminem took several reviews of the new album but this didn’t stop him and won the first prize in the annual festival of hip hop "Wake Up Show" and also won second place in a rap competition in Los Angeles. He inspires me because even get complaints from other people he ignores them and moves on to perform what was proposed to do. It is also an excellent singer and he also was not afraid to try something new.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

3 comentarios:

  1. I really liked this activity because investigate the life of Eminem helped me to learn more about him. His life inspire me because despite everything he never surrendered and now is one of the best rappers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Eminem :D
    I like (even if you can not believe it) his own way of singing.
    Follow me: wiestamach2313.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hey!! I also like Eminem, I think that is the best raper of the world. I really admire his life. Nice post (:

    ResponderEliminar